Thank you for visiting the Princess Alli Foundation! Here are our September 2015 Updates. Please let us know if you would like to get involved!
- On Wednesday, September 9 we delivered our 725th care package to Sparrow Hospital! Thank you so much for helping us provide treats to these families. We continue to receive feedback from the hospital and from families that receive our care packages. Your donations are appreciated so very much!
- We are currently hosting an “online party” for Origami Owl jewelry! The proceeds from your purchase will be generously donated back to the Princess Alli Foundation! Check out our Facebook Page for more information.
- On August 30 we became eligible for donations through Amazon Smile! If you are an Amazon shopper you can help the Princess Alli Foundation fundraise at the same time! Please click HERE for more information.
- We have BIG NEWS to report for our Holiday Care Package Campaign! Our August goal was to have two new sponsors by the end of the month, for a total of 5. We are excited to announce that we have SEVEN of the eleven days sponsored!! A huge THANK YOU to Dr. Katranji and the UMW of Flushing, MI for your generous donations!
Please help us spread the word by downloading our flyer and sharing it with your family, friends, co-workers and small group members! It is our goal to have TWO new holiday sponsors by the end of September!
- We will also continue our search for Holiday food and craft vendors for our families. More info on this need can be found HERE!
- We will continue working on grants that will make us eligible for corporate sponsorships. If your company includes services supporting local families and children in their corporate giving programs please let us know how we can apply!
We’re looking for booth opportunities for late fall and winter! Have an event in mind for us? Please use the comment section below, or Contact Us Here to give us details!
Thank you for helping to spread the word about the Princess Alli Foundation!