The Princess Alli Foundation is currently providing 40 care packages per week to Sparrow Hospital, as well as stocking a toiletry basket in Sparrow’s RNICU. We are also providing toiletry care packages on a bi-monthly to monthly basis to Bronson Methodist Hospital, DeVos Children’s Hospital, and Hurley Children’s Center. We would love for you to get involved!
There are several ways you can help!
We welcome groups and individuals to help us pack care packages. We are also looking for volunteers to help deliver care packages to Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, and Flint. Please contact us if you are interested in donating your time!
Groups – host a Care Package Drive!
We welcome donations in the form of cash, check, gift cards, or care package items.
We are able to pick-up care package items in Lansing, Charlotte, Marshall, and Holland areas. Please contact us to arrange a pick-up!
- Granola bars
- Individually wrapped snacks (such as peanuts, crackers, popcorn, applesauce or fruit cups, or cookies)
- Gum, mints, or individually wrapped candies
- Bottled water
- Microwavable soups, ramen cups, Easy Mac
- Brown paper lunch bags
- Feminine products (heavy pads and panty liners)
- Sample size toiletry items (shampoo, soap, lotion, hand sanitizer)
The Princess Alli Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity.
(c) 2015-2017 Princess Alli Foundation