The Princess Alli Foundation is currently providing 40 care packages per week to Sparrow Hospital, as well as stocking a toiletry basket in Sparrow’s RNICU. In 2016 we also began bringing toiletry care packages to families at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital in Grand Rapids, MI!
There are several ways you can help!
We welcome donations in the form of cash, check, gift cards, or care package items.
We are able to pick-up care package items in Lansing, Charlotte, Marshall, and Holland areas. Please contact us to arrange a pick-up!
- Granola bars
- Individually wrapped snacks (such as peanuts, crackers, popcorn, applesauce or fruit cups, or cookies)
- Gum, mints, or individually wrapped candies
- Bottled water
- Microwavable soups, ramen cups, Easy Mac
- Brown paper lunch bags
- Feminine products (heavy pads and panty liners)
- Sample size toiletry items (shampoo, soap, lotion, hand sanitizer)
The Princess Alli Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity.
(c) 2016 Princess Alli Foundation